[MPlayer-users] Encoding quality advices

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Thu Nov 28 23:17:04 CET 2002

On Thursday 28 November 2002 19:24, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Encoding quality - or why automatism is bad.

--- snip -----

Whoa thanks. That is exactly what I suggested. Some real understandable
knowledge. so I could understand how to get valuable results.
Could this be published online somehow ? Maybe there comes other "guides" too
(looking at the people with great knowledge on this list) ?

I vote against these profiles too, since this have to be the work of frontends
if someone wants to have that and as you said, it depends a lot on the
material so no application could do that ( the "counting the
quantesizer"-thing could improve the quality of full automated scripts, as I
understand) .

Thanks a lot

Greets

Steffen