[MPlayer-users] wrong qt dlls?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 27 22:46:02 CET 2002

> Put qtmlclient.dll into /usr/local/bin/
> or /bin/
>
> S. Sommer

Nope, still no luck.  And yes, I DO have them enabled at compile time. ;)  I used the files from both the native win-qt install, and the ones from the qt-dotwine package on mphq, same for both.  I will go ahead and do a debug on it, maybe that can help to track it down.  I'll send it all to the -cygwin list.  Thanks for the ideas! :)

/S. Smith
PS. Other than the instructs in DOCS/bugreports, would there be any other pertinent info I should attach?

http://www.linuxmail.org/