[MPlayer-users] Possible bug in frame buffer support..

Mike Nix mnix at wanm.com.au
Wed Nov 27 04:22:02 CET 2002

Further to this - As I was neither compiling or loading the rivafb code,
  framebuffer support wasn't being enabled on my card anyway.
The effect seems to be i little intermittent, but isn't being affected
by the kernel framebuffer code.

I'm also using rivatv (which can't be used at the same time as rivafb -
if one is loaded the other can't find the hardware)
I'm using the NVdriver kernel module and nvidia's X driver.