[MPlayer-users] Problems with enabling Quicktime Codecs

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Wed Nov 27 00:42:02 CET 2002

Hi!

If you check the (dev-eng?) achive, there were emails saying that
in current cvs qt support is better, no need for wine, just the qt
libs(sdk?), and the other codecs can be compiled in at the same time as qt
too.
So perhaps it won't even work the old way with current cvs, but I don't know
actually.

bye
Denes