[MPlayer-users] mplayer compilation error

David C. Diemer daviddiemer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 23:00:03 CET 2002

It's just possible that you may have to include the option
'--disable-shared-pp', that is, disable shared post-processing. It's just a
guess from the message about postproc. It's also possible that your kernel
dosn't support the MMX registers in which case compile with the
'--disable-mmx --disable-mmx2' switches (1 or the other or both).

I doubt it's a GCC problem as I've compiled mplayer under 2.95, 3.2, and 3.4
without problems.

Dave