[MPlayer-users] mplayer getting stuck

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Nov 25 02:18:02 CET 2002

On Monday, 25 November 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Hi, updating mplayer to current CVS make mplayer stuck when trying to
> parse the input.conf.
>

> When I run 'mplayer', the 'usage' is printed.
> When I run 'mplayer everything_you_want' mplayer stop when reading the
> input.conf file.

Same here. A quick fix is to uncomment the last line of input.conf:
[dominik at rathann ~]$ tail .mplayer/input.conf
## its argument. Usage should be self-explanatory (although not likely
## to be needed), after reading input.conf.
##

#MOUSE_BTN0 menu up
#y menu down
#y menu ok
#y menu cancel
#y menu hide
y set_menu general_pref

Don't ask me how I got this idea. Just a lucky guess I guess.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/