[MPlayer-users] libao2 - done

Andre Janßen Andre.Janssen at gmx.net
Fri Nov 22 04:28:02 CET 2002

>hi there...
>
>i have a problem with compiling MPlayer-0.90pre10 as well as
>MPlayer-20021119
>i cant compile libao2 - maybe you could help me out here
>
>as it seems to have something to do with dvb i have to state that
>there is a dvbs card (with saa7146) plugged in my computer - but
>its untested and i am not sure if its set up properly (also xawtv now
>starts)

ok found the problem by myself - /ost/audio.h and so on belongs to my
dvb driver package (found them by accident). my solution was to copy
/ost/* to libao2/ AND libvo/ where the includes are needed - as i dont
have any clue where this includes should normaly be located

--
Andre Janßen <Andre.Janssen at gmx.net>