[MPlayer-users] hdparm question

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 21 19:03:02 CET 2002

Ok, I only tested on RedHat and Mandrake. When you install hdparm rpm, the
"harddisks" file is installed to /etc/sysconfig. So that's part of the
hdparm install.

Wow, Debian is different if those files don't get installed!
It's almost like trying to power the computer with a potatoe.

Hmmnn, I haven't heard that Gentoo and some of the other less popular
distros have this problem.

Shaun