[MPlayer-users] Jpg in mp3

Silvano Galliani silvano.galliani at milug.org
Wed Nov 20 16:20:02 CET 2002

mercoledì 20 novembre 2002 alle 14 e 30, Diego Zuccato scrisse {-:
:-} [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
:-} Yourself wrote:
:-}
:-} > my gawd! why would anyone embed a jpg in an mp3?
:-} The first use that comes to my mind is to have a comment for the
:-} image... Or an image commenting the music.
:-} Could be a really quick way to distribute a slideshow...

I've already began "dnc", an application (applet java) that try to make remote
conference. DNC uses jorbis (www.jcract.com/jorbis) to decode ogg/vorbis bitstream,
I implemented the part that download slides from another server(web
server), but
in the future it will be embedded in the ogg stream, now I use only the
comment field in vorbis to command the applet.
Example(version 0.01alpha ;) :
http://kysucix.nexlab.it/joroboro3.html

Best Regards
Silvano Galliani aka kysucix