[MPlayer-users] Still problem with cache preferences in gmplayer

ivanoff at netcourrier.com ivanoff at netcourrier.com
Mon Nov 18 14:08:02 CET 2002

I have seen other people had the same problems as me with the pre9 version. The problem is still present in the pre10 as well in the CVS version.
By default the cache size is -1 in the gui.conf when file doesn't exist.
When you change your preferences with the pref editor and press OK, even if you didn't change a thing, it overwrites this pref with a default value of 5 (if I remember it correctly).
This leads to horrible playing. (very few frames per second).
I suspect this is bug, isn't it?

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)