[MPlayer-users] Can anybody view these streams?

Chris Carlen crobc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 18 06:38:03 CET 2002

Alex Bernson wrote:
> It works fine on -pre10

Man I am so fed up with SuSE's broken software at this point!  They
break and cripple so much stuff in the distribution that works just fine
when I compile it myself.  It would be better if they just didn't bother
including anything but the basic Linux OS.  Let me do the rest by hand,
which takes less time than figuring out if the reason it's broken is
because of their software or because I'm a bone-head.

Once again they are the boneheads.

I compiled -pre10 from this site, installed to /usr/local/*, and it
worked without a hitch.

Thanks for the responses folks!

And to SuSE...  GRRRR!!!

--