[MPlayer-users] switch to double screen size by keypress

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Fri Nov 15 18:18:02 CET 2002

> Hello,
> I would like to know,
>
> Is it possible to switch to double screen via keyboard _during_
> playing video? (I have a lot of funny videos of very different sizes,
> from tiny to fullscreen, and this switching should be very suitable
> for me)
>
> Is it possible to assign a GUI event (any event from GUI event list,
> such is evDoubleSize) to a keyboar shortcut?
> Suppose, the GUI is up. The skin definition does not seem to support
> shortcuts on events or buttons, does it?
>
> Is it possible to force change scale _during_ playing using -slave
> mode? Not only to double screen, but to any scale.
>
> Is some 'smart scalling' planned, which should video of tiny size,
> smaller then 300x200, for example, swith to double size screen
> automaticly?
>
> I use 0.9pre9 version
>
> Thank you for any hint.
>
> P.S.
> Thanks to all MP team for such a good piece of software.
> BTW, I switch to Linux directly after it was able to play all 52 parts
> of "Red Dwarf" DivX videos on campus server, so bad grabbed, that even
> MS Windows player wasn't :-)
>

> ~~~eSPINOSA~~~~
> espinosa at centrum.cz
> http://espinosa.3web.cz/
> http://webpark.cz/espinosa/

I have actually asked this question before, and sadly there is no 'default' keypress for this option.  The only answer I got was for SDL vo, press the 'n' key and it does what you want, or so it is SUPPOSED to do it.  For me, this does not work, but I may have other issues to send to SDLs ml.

Good luck!
/S. Smith
http://www.linuxmail.org/