[MPlayer-users] Tracking down codecs

Adam Luchjenbroers Adam at Luchjenbroers.com
Fri Nov 15 03:51:02 CET 2002

> QDM2
> playable with windows quicktimelibrarys
> But it seems you are on ppc so this is no use for you anyway, expect you
> find some
> way to load quicktime players ppc librarys...

I'm actually on an Athlon system, it gives me

 -> Can't find codec for audio format 0x324D4451!

Which I converted to ASCII to obtain the fourCC (QDM2). Where do I get the
Quicktime libraries and how do I install them.

I was also hoping to find out how I might identify future codecs that I may be
lacking, so that I may locate and install them if possible.

--
"System Administators -- Postal workers of the computer industry" - Ricky