[MPlayer-users] sorenson v3

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 12 21:54:02 CET 2002

> Well, the dll's probably don't work without some tweaking.  I'd just be patient then.
>
> As for it pulling out the image with ffmjpeg on the LOTR trailer with the latest CVS, it still does that, though it isn't squashed (that was a several snapshot versions back actually).  Color still off.  I'm kind of trying to figure out if you can force it to read only track 5 and then force ffmjpeg there as well but it's probably using track 1's header that might be why the color is off.

If that is all that is needed, wouldn't it just be as easy as maybe giving a cmdline to select the 'stream' as in how we select the language on a DVD or other multilingual media?

stg like: mplayer -vc ffmjpeg -movtrack 5 lotr-trailer-file.mov
(In case you can't tell, my 'suggestion' would be to add that -movtrack option, or something similar.)

/S. Smith
http://www.linuxmail.org/