[MPlayer-users] don't exit window if going to play next file

Ing. Roman Polach artwine at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 12 15:51:02 CET 2002

Is it possible (or could be implemented?)
to play more files (mplayer file1.avi file2.avi)
and do not exit the movie window between files?

I mean this:
MPlayer is playing file in fullscreen (-vo sdl -vm)
using sdl:xv ... when file1 finished, mplayer will
change screen resolution, goes back from fullscreen,
I see my xterm loading file2, then it goes
fullscreen again...
It would be nice to see only black screen and no vm
switching between two files.

Reklama:
Nenechte si ujit novy film Woodyho Allena "Hollywood Ending" - blaznivou
komedii o tom, jak se ve tme strefit do cerneho. V kinech od 3.9.2002.
Sledujte http://www.hce.cz