[MPlayer-users] SDL + xv + brightness

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Mon Nov 11 00:52:01 CET 2002

gabor <gabor at realtime.sk> writes:

> > > see gnome-panel. Here is screenshot
> > > http://misie.k.pl/~misiek/mplayer.png
> > Confirmed by another Gnome2 user (also me :))
>
> i think it's a window-manager related problem ... what wmanager are you
> using..? i'm using metacity, and have the same problem with the NEWEST
> version (2.4.3), haven't had the problem with the version before..
sawfish-2.0-3 and PLD Nest here. Not yet realeased GNOME 2.2 but same
happens with GNOME 2.0.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm at sse.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux