[MPlayer-users] mplayer and low end machines

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Nov 8 10:01:02 CET 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:34:58 -0600 "Green, Shaun"
<Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov> wrote:

> >it does not and will not ( no sources&specs available )
> This is a shame since most users have NVIDIA Geforce cards.

Say it to nvidia. Or go on and "guess the registers", you'll have lots of
fun watching the strange graphics on your screen.

Anyway people with Geforce don't need vidix, they have big cpu's as well.
I know it, my PC with a GeForce is an athlon 700 and it's able to use -vo
x11 with software rescaling without framedrop.

--
Colin
	"United, we'll stomp on Linux."