[MPlayer-users] Broken avi streams (?)

Yourself sl4rtyb4rtf4st at yahoo.gr
Wed Nov 6 19:48:04 CET 2002

Quoting Arpi (arpi at thot.banki.hu) as `A'
Message date: 04 Nov 2002 at 01:30

A> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
A> > Since ffmpeg handled it fine, presumably mplayer could be improved to
A> > do so as well. Unfortunately I think I deleted the broken source file,
A> > so I can't upload it to mplayerhq... :(
A>
A> i need such sample...

I have uploaded 382.59 MB of Almost Famous [DVD Rip DivX].avi on
mplayer's ftp. According to my calculations, this should be about 55% of
the movie, it's well above the 47% mentioned. If you want and have time
have a look at it.

I won't stop uploading, until the movie is finished. Consider it a small
gift to the team of the best player in the world! (yes, i know i'm
cheap! ;-)) )

--
yourself

---[ Random fortune from definitions collection ]---

filibuster, n.:
	Throwing your wait around.