[MPlayer-users] What is "XineramaIsActive"?

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Nov 6 16:39:02 CET 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:

> $ nm --demangle /usr/lib/libSDL.so | grep XineramaIsActive
> 00050050 T XineramaIsActive
>
> > You will most likely have such a shared library on your system. (I bet its SDL)
>
> So it is. What should I do? Arpi and I agreed that SDL support is necessary...

Last weekend I installed a new SDL. After that, the symbol was not defined anymore.
Maybe recompiling the newest SDL library helps.

Or change the linking order for mplayer. We must make sure that the symbol from
libXinerama.a is used instead of the one from libSDL.so

bye
	ago
 Alexander.Gottwald at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723