[MPlayer-users] mplayer is too efficient!

Zoltan Ponekker pontscho at kac.poliod.hu
Tue Nov 5 08:26:01 CET 2002

Hali

> > > Oh .. don't mind people, this is just FeFe ... ignore him - that's the only
> > > thing you should do with this type of internet user. He's notorious in german
> > > news groups as someone starting flame wars, and just saying much crap ;-)
> > > So since Felix von Leitner seems to have found in here I thought it was
> > > appropriate to issue some warnings ;-)
> Thanks, we've already encountered him (and the likes) in the past,
> regretfully.

Yes, i look ...
I receive one mail yesterday:

From: Felix von Leitner <leitner at convergence.de>
To: Zoltan Ponekker <pontscho at kac.poliod.hu>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Xinerama Problem

Thus spake Zoltan Ponekker (pontscho at kac.poliod.hu):
> And to my mind, you use nvidia binary 'shit' driver.

That driver is by far the highest quality X driver of all.
You, sir, are an idiot.

> Recompile from source.

ROTFL

If he could do that, he wouldn't be using DeadRat.

---

Bah ... faszkalap.

Pontscho / very IDEG^INF / fresh!mindworkz
---
MPlayer Core Team - www.MPlayerHQ.hu