[MPlayer-users] Re: compile error: mplayer/libavcodec

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Nov 5 08:22:02 CET 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 01:10:55AM -0500, Nilmoni Deb wrote:

> I deleted the word "static" in line 277 of libavcodec/dsputil.h .
> That fixed the compile problem. But I have no idea if thats the correct
> fix.

Instead just remove the lrintf function from dsputil.h entirely. It's
only there for broken systems that don't have an ANSI-compliant
compiler. With ffmpeg it's disabled via the configure script for
systems that already have lrintf, but mplayer's configure hasn't had
that test added yet. If no one else beats me to it, I'll add it.

Rich