[MPlayer-users] Small bug report

Jessica Blank jb at twu.net
Sun Nov 3 09:20:02 CET 2002

Even in the latest (as of an hour ago) CVS build, there is no
--disable-vcd option.

Please add --enable-vcd and --disable-vcd options to the configure. I have
no need to play VCDs; I'd like to be able to disable it without manually
editing the configure script ;)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! You guys ROCK!

Oh, another suggestion... would it be possible to have configure have a
mode where you go ./configure --enable-only-drivers=FOO,BAR
--enable-only-codecs=FOO,BAR and it enables ONLY the selected drivers,
codecs, etc.?

I am building a WMA-stream-only binary and find that the binary is over
2MB stripped.... ;)

  J e s s i c a    L e a h    B l a n k
  Programmer * Unix Sysadmin * Web Geek
    jb at twu.net * http://jessica.org/