[MPlayer-users] support-forum or flame-list?

nico berndt nico.berndt at gmx.de
Sat Nov 2 21:02:02 CET 2002

hi all,

i follow this "mplayer is too efficient"-thread for a while now.

one thing really bothers me:
i was (still am) having trouble with mplayer. i wrote twice to this list
- not one reply. ok, can't force nobody, right?

but when i see amounts of energy wasted in things like this other
thread, i really get bad mood.

since there is no manufacturer behind most linux-apps i am depending on
information and help from other users, as we all do, but this is only
given, if you hit the right code: either over-technical (to prove, you
are _one of them_ of stupidly-agressive, so its time for a flame-war.

hmm, and what am i supposed to do? my mplayer is still of no real use.

all the best

/jc