[MPlayer-users] color of subtitles

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 2 02:00:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> ok, got it :) i crufted few pieces of code so now I have hardcoded
> yellow subtitles in YV12. Just to attract some flam^H^H^H^Hcomments,
> here is a patch (rather a sketch of one). Packed formats should be easy
> as they won't involve additional changes in the code outside of osd.
>
> In addition to three source pointers & strides there are args specifying
> x0 mod 2 & y0 mod 2 which I needed for proper chroma/luma alignment.

I'm trying to do the same thing these days ;) if you want color subs, you need
to change libvo/sub.c and spudec.c to give the subs color, I'm working on
spudec.c now, what I'm worry about is if you add color, the subs must be
scaled 3 times, every plane need rescale. I don't know if the speed is fast
enough to do this. but text subs seems don't have scaled problem :).

--
Best Regard,
LR