[MPlayer-users] problems/questions with lavc

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 1 19:59:02 CET 2002

Yes, it *is* working with multiple 8 dimentions which I do appreciate
for scaling/cropping flexibility. (The mentioned before problem with
size was something else, I guess newer lavc that comes with pre9 fixed
it, because I didnt find any relevant changes in MPlayer's own changelog).

I was only asking to make sure that in couple of months/years/decades
(;)), with a new version of whatever, I will still be able to watch my
multiple-8-based lavc avi's...

Dominik