[MPlayer-users] Odd bugs that allways appears on cvs versions.

Ian Kumlien pomac at vapor.com
Fri Nov 1 04:24:01 CET 2002

>> Lets say that i have this divx file, and the output is:
>> Requested video codec family [ffdivx] (vfm=ffmpeg) not available (enable
>> it at compilation!)
>> Opening video decoder: [odivx] DivX4Linux lib (odivx mode)
>> ---
>>
>> This works on all non cvs versions.
>> But on the cvs version i get a grey, like in
>> the-codec-didn't-like-the-input(tm) screen...

>do you not read any documentation?? ffmpeg is not included in cvs.

so it can't use odivx that is avail? and why dosn't say that it FAILED
to open the/any codec?

And i haven't found this in any documentation... I have talked to users
who claim that cvs works on everything. The main complaint that i have
actually recived is that i have the gui enabled by default.

I apparently played WMA files without ffmpeg today then, which is odd.

Etc.

Btw, i'm not on this ml, so CC.. (forgot that before)
--
Ian Kumlien <pomac at vapor.com>