[MPlayer-users] Re: mencoder *.avi ?

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Thu May 30 02:32:01 CEST 2002

Hi!

> From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
> you mentioned ftello problem in other mail. so, removing that ftello->ftell
> wrapper does solve the problem??

	That was a false alarm I believe.   The only use of ftello() I can
	see in mencoder is in the 'muxer_f_size' and 'end_at_type' calculations.

	As long as 'end_at_type == END_AT_NONE'  there should not be a problem.

	There may be a 32 vs 64 bit problem if I tried to use '-endpos'

> > 	That's the strange thing - there is no "error" that I can see.  The
> > 	encoding process hits what it thinks is "eof" and stops.
>
> > 	~4.5GB would take a while ;)
>
> via post? :)

	Probably a week or so - depending on customs, etc.  Using the T1 at
	work would be faster ;)

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com