[MPlayer-users] error while loading a movie via gui interface

VIALLET Vincent vviallet at elv.enic.fr
Wed May 22 16:50:02 CEST 2002

hello,

i got a problem, when i try to load a movie via the gui interface,
mplayer crash, telling me that the file i was looking for don't exist
(it also add special characters into the file name)

but i can still specified the same movie via the command line.

I never had this problem before, it exists with MPlayer0.90 pre4
but with older version, there is no bug ...
(i got a friend who as the same problem too ... :(

anyone as an idea ? Am i the only one in this case ?

thanks

(exept this MPlayer is really a great work ! :)