[MPlayer-users] dumpstream vob language selection

PASTOR Michel pastor.michel at free.fr
Tue May 21 12:26:02 CEST 2002

hi,

ok i've tested:
to read the dvd:
mplayer -vo xv -ao oss -fs -dvd 1 -alang fr
this works, i have normal video whith french audio

Then:
mplayer -dvd 1 -alang fr -dumpstream -dumpfile movie.vob
or
mplayer -dvd 1 -aid 0x81 -dumpstream -dumpfile movie.vob

and i want to play it to test if i have the french audio:
mplayer -vo xv -ao oss -fs -aid 0x81 movie.vob

-->>  and i have english audio !

Have i missed something ?
Thx for help

Best regards