[MPlayer-users] [draft] mplayer quickstart guide

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Mon May 20 20:19:01 CEST 2002

i think the quickstart should be QUICK.

it should be enough to read for the 99% of the people installing/using
it.

so i don't really think they should have to read about the various
codecs...

tell them how to get libavcodec

yes, they won't be able to watch some weird avis, and asf/wmv,

but then they'll have to read the full manual..

at least i thinkk so,
gabor