[MPlayer-users] skins license

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri May 17 22:52:13 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > I suppose at least the "default" one is GPL or some other "free" license,
> am I correct?
imho yes
at least it was made for us, so it's supposed to have the same license as
mplayer

> i don't think so.
>
> I've contacted Aleczapka, and his work is supposed to be on Artistic
> license or some variation, and he promised to GPL them as soon as he's got
> time.

imho GPL for skin is rotfl.
gpl says you have to publish patches and source.
have you ever seen patch for a gimp or photoshop "source" file (that stuff
with layers vectors text etc)?

anyway we don't have the "source" for the skins, none of them

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team