[MPlayer-users] checksum failure on cvs update

Alexander Thoma johnny.responsible at gmx.net
Fri May 17 14:13:02 CEST 2002

hi there,

while updateing via cvs i get the following messages:

P libvo/vo_x11.c
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to libvo/vo_x11.c; will refetch
P libvo/vo_xmga.c
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to libvo/vo_xmga.c; will
refetch
P libvo/vo_xv.c
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to libvo/vo_xv.c; will refetch

don't know if i could ignore them or if there is a problem.
if someone knows something, please tell me about it.

mfg alex

ps: thanx to all developers of mplayer for their _great_ work !!!
--
I am chaos.
I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms.