[MPlayer-users] [BUG] Problem Playing Back Qt .mov files

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Thu May 16 09:19:01 CEST 2002

I have been having trouble playing back some .mov files which mplayer
should be able to handle.  The audio codec is mp3 and the video on vp3
(On2 OpenSource VP3-Codec).  It uses to play them back OK except that the
video was messed up (using mplayer 0.50 or so I think), the audio was fine
now with the latest CVS version it crashes on some of them.

I uploaded one of the videos mplayer currently plays back ok except the
video is really messed up as kevina-video-messed-up.mov and another one
mplayer crashes on as kevina-crashes.mov.  I attached the log files and
also uploaded them.

Here is all the info you requested although i doubt all of it is relevant.

Distro: Mandrake 8.2 but with a lot of stuff from cooker.

[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ uname -a
Linux kevin-pc.atkinson.dhs.org 2.4.19-pre8-ac4 #3 Wed May 15 23:23:23 EDT
2002 i686 unknown
[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ ls -l /lib/libc[.-]*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root      1275300 Mar  7 17:45
/lib/libc-2.2.4.so*
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           13 Mar 29 09:25 /lib/libc.so.6 ->
libc-2.2.4.so*
[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ X -version
XFree86 Version 4.2.0 / X Window System
Release Date: 23 January 2002
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/)
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.18-1mdksmp i686 [ELF]
Module Loader present
[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ gcc-2.95 -v
Reading specs from
/opt/gcc-2.95/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/2.95.3/specs
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)
[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ ld -v
GNU ld version 2.11.92.0.12 20011121
[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ as --version
GNU assembler 2.11.92.0.12 20011121

[kevina at kevin-pc madtv]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 7
model name      : Pentium III (Katmai)
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 499.952
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse
bogomips        : 996.14

3Dfx Interactive, Inc. Voodoo 3 (rev 01)
SB 32 AW OSS drivers
X Driver: tdfx

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org