[MPlayer-users] Not a Bug! kernel 2.4.18

brep068gw001 at sneakemail.com brep068gw001 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 16 02:58:01 CEST 2002

Same here.  I am running kernel 2.4.18 and performance as good as always
for me.  Maybe Rob is using some certain kernel module that has degraded
performance in this release.

But aRts still doesn't work for me (as explained in my previous
messages), and it seems nobody has any clue as to why not.  Maybe it's
an SDL problem?  It would be nice if someone had *some* idea, though...

Paul