[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: 0.90pre4 is out

Georgi Georgiev chutz at chubaka.homeip.net
Tue May 14 13:08:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 06:58:39PM -0400, D. Olson wrote:
> Just so you know, I am told that the "new preferred method" of rebuilding
> RPMs is: rpmbuild --rebuild blah.sr.rpm
>
> I saw on your site that you still list rpm --blah blah.
>
> I don't know what the difference is, but the guys in #redhat assured me that
> it is THE method to use.

Well I don't know either, but something I mentioned is:

$ rpm --rebuild --target=i686
--target=i686: unknown option
$ rpmbuild --rebuild --target=i686
rpmbuild: no packages files given for rebuild

Yes, I know.... I just didn't have a srpm at hand (or was too lazy to type in the full path), but this proves the point anyway.

--
Chutz <chutz at chubaka.homeip.net>