[MPlayer-users] 0.90pre3: bad dvd a/v sync, occasional crackling

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Mon May 13 23:42:01 CEST 2002

Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> writes:
> > This is on a 1.2Ghz machine with i815 OSS audio and an ATI Mach64
> > card. The bizarre part is that I've encountered *both* of these
> > problems under XINE on a completely different machine, using ALSA
> > instead of OSS. I wonder what the common cause could be...

> I think this is a audio driver problem. But that's only a guess.

Yeah, I actually noticed that the only thing the two machines have in
common is that they both use motherboard-based i80x audio. I'm going
to toss some random sound card into one and see if that fixes it.

Any ideas on the a/v sync problem?

  - a

--
The web is dead; long live the Internet.
http://www.xwt.org/