[MPlayer-users] swScale_MMX2 bug ?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun May 12 22:11:10 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > mplayer: swscale_template.c:2715: swScale_MMX2: Assertion `lastInLumBuf +
> > 1 - srcSliceY >= 0' failed.
> i guess the scaler isnt called in the correct order, perhaps something like
> init, slice 2, slice 3, slice 4, ... (slice 1 is missing) or something like
> that, u could try the attached patch and post the last few lines before the
> assert failure

hmm. i think i know the cause
we've added check_events() call to draw_slice() today, to workaruond the 'f'
switch back issue when teh black bands over the image aren't redrawn.

it may change vo_dwidth/dheight between slices... :(

Nil: try to remove it from vo_x11.c/draw_slice()
and check if solved...

anyway, it didn't solve the bug we added it for :(
(somehow one more fullscreen-sized frame is drawn _after_ switch back to window,
so it overwrite the black bands above/under the image)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team