Oops... (was: Re: [MPlayer-users] [BUG] Can't play DVDs with ffmpeg12)

Carlos Laviola carlos at laviola.org
Sun May 12 16:43:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 01:46:56PM +0200, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 01:18:21PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >  > It is somewhat hard to cut & paste all the text, it tends to scroll by
> >  > and gets lost... :-/  I had included all that I could see then, but now
> >  > I've managed to include everything from the initial MPlayer startup
> >  > message to the crash.
> >
> > You can capture the mplayer output by running

> > Maybe we should add this to bugreports.html.
>
> Hey people, it's quite lame to teach the basic of unix in this list ...
> It's like describing the usage of mouse&icons on MediaPlayer for Windows
> list :) So please serious at least a bit ...

And besides, I was not talking about capturing the output of mplayer
running normally, but rather within gdb, because tee(1) doesn't work in
that situation.

Anyway, this bug appears to have been fixed.  Thank you so much, you may
be nervous but you're very efficient ;-)

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _   icq -> bad -|- jabber -> good
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|  Support Scientology! http://xenu.net