[MPlayer-users] [BUG] Can't play DVDs with ffmpeg12

Carlos Laviola carlos at laviola.org
Sun May 12 01:27:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 06:57:05PM -0400, Luke Harrison wrote:
> > 2. gdb didn't work properly because you must be standing on the
> > directory that contains the source code of the program you're debugging.
> > I do not have debugging experience with gdb, so I didn't know that, and
> > apparently, neither did you.

> Good call.... on the gdb part
> wow that makes me look like an idiot
> :)

Heh, sorry. :-)

> However, if you read the makefile, instead of greping
> and you read the install man page
> you'd see that install -s <program>
> does in fact strip the binary

You're correct, I didn't look hard enough (should've thought of install
-s too).  I'll run gdb *again* with the binary that has not been
installed into the system and see if I get different results.. *sigh*

Carlos.

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _   icq -> bad -|- jabber -> good
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|  Support Scientology! http://xenu.net