[MPlayer-users] bug report

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat May 11 19:13:02 CEST 2002

On Saturday, 11 May 2002, CRaSHnBuRN wrote:
> hi,
>
> i just downloaded mplayer, because my old one didn't support some divx
> videos. i have a question and a bug to report. the question is: why does
> mplayer always open in fullscreen mode? the older was better.

Probably because you configured it to do so. Look at your config file
and check that you don't have fullscreen enabled by default.

> also, the bug: it crashes when i press stop button and exits and when it
> finishes playing a video and i want to play it again, the screen gets
> all black. these are major bugs! i hope you fix them soon.

Not without a proper bugreport. Why don't you actually read
DOCS/bugreports.html?

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/mplayer.html
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>