[MPlayer-users] Documentation on -npp filters?

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Sat May 11 04:16:02 CEST 2002

Is there any documentation on the various filters used by -npp.  In
particular I am interested in what the thresholds mean for tmpnoice and
{hde,vde}block.  I looked all over the place but could find any thing on
the tmpnoice filter.  It seams to work but I have to give it insanely high
values, such as 3000:5000:8000.  The "-npp help" command doesn't even say
what the defaults are, but from the source I gathered they are
150:250:400.

Thanks in advance.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org