[MPlayer-users] Re: VCD/SVCD Encoding

mpi at up1.ath.cx mpi at up1.ath.cx
Fri May 10 21:49:01 CEST 2002

The audiodump.wav is direct from the script, there is also the .mpv file,
the mp2enc process failed so the script exited itself prematurely, thus
mplexing was not done..
I will perform a cvs update and recompile, perhaps the new version will
correctly write the wave header, for now i converted the raw output using
sox.