[MPlayer-users] [bugreport] fullscreen not working properly

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu May 9 11:47:01 CEST 2002

Some further clues:

The problem only appears with -vo xmga, -vo xv plays just fine.

The fullscreen window does not appear to be created at the right
coordinates, but 1cm too low and a few mm to the right of the upper
left screen corner.  If I move the fullscreen window with Alt + Mouse
and position it in the upper left corner, I get the expected effect of
a fullscreen window that covers the entire screen at the correct
position.

Diego