[MPlayer-users] Help this is not working! Help me! please ; p

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Thu May 9 05:36:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

SOME video clips (ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/Silverchair*.avi)
crash my entire X session when using vo xv (my default) on my voodoo3. I
tried getting gdb to do a nice dump, but somehow --enable-debug=3
doesn't do much .. (gdb bitches about no symbols found)
anybody haveing the same problems? (gmplayer aswell as mplayer this time ; )

p.s. i dunno how this will affect you, but they seem to have removed ac3
from the libavcodec cvs (i just updated the libavcodec on my system and
saw they removed it from their branch what exactly happend, i don't know)

oliver