[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Rene Bartsch rene at bartschnet.de
Thu May 9 03:58:01 CEST 2002

You all should remind that you all started as little boys - or girls -
with the big linux stuff.

And RTFM means to look at features which have outdated in CVS long
before! (Don't tell me to follow all that thousands of mails ...)

So, I think a newbie list and a up-to-date RTFM (with extra markings for
new and outdated in CVS) would reduce mails and give you developers more
time to do your great work :o)

A forum may be a alternative solution, as it is problematic to find old
mails and search within Mails.

Rene