[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 9 02:55:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

PLEASE!
Enough of "this is not working! Help me!" messages! really!

please read that fucking DOCS/bugreports.html, it was written with reason!

even if you think it's your dumbness and not a bug, read it and provide
informations requested there, as without these we (or users) can NOT HELP
you! we still cannot read in people's mind!!! (anyone has patches for this
feature? :))

if you have problems, include the whole (NEVER cut down) mplayer -v (-v is
VERY IMPORTANT THING) log, and also the environmental information (hardware,
driver version, if Xv problem then xvinfo output, if fullscreen related
stuff then window manager name+version, if crashed then the usual gdb stuff
described in DOCS/bugreports.html, etc)

PLEASE!
Enough of "this is not working! Help me!" messages! really!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team