[MPlayer-users] codecs

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Wed May 8 23:58:01 CEST 2002

> > use :
> >
> > mplayer -parameters >output.txt 2>&1
> >
> > and please update first to the latest cvs-version !!!
>
> It says that "parameters" is not an option of mplayer. I've done some
> errors when compiling?

ohhhhhhh my fucking god!!!!

he means -parameters, it is your parameters, like -vo xv, or anything else
whatever you want to use!!!

and RTFM!!!!!, i do not like to say RTFM, because it is a little bit rude,
but it is really it!!!
i think you should know a little bit about linux! it is not a fucking
clicking operating system!!!

and a hint: always always read the documentation, man page, howto before
doing anything on a linux system!!!!!!