[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: multiple files fixed!?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 8 23:54:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

We've fixed(hopefully) multiple files playback with xv, x11, xmga and xvidix.
There were lots of bugs, mostly related to fullscreen switching.
Please test it, and tell if it's still wrong. Get the up-to-minute cvs
(last fix commited 20 seconds ago). If it's bad, include
- detailed description of the bug (if you describe dit earlier, reepat it,
we have no time to dig the archive to collect parts of your mails)
- full -v log
- window manager name+version (even if you thing it doesn't matter - it
is unbelievable, but it does in most cases :( )
- if crashed, the usual gdb backtrace, disass and ergister dump (rtfm
bugreports.html for details)

do not report more X11-related problems unless you use up-to-minute cvs!!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team