[MPlayer-users] subtitles posicion

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed May 8 20:40:02 CEST 2002

My dear friends..., please, control yourselves... You are real mirrors
for all us...!!

Now to business. I have tried " -vop expand=0:40:0:0 " and it works
quite well (with xv). Nevertheless, when asking to see it "fullscreen"
just typing "f", the aspect of the image changes, losing the "aspect"
(16:9 in my case). In the small standard window, it is o.k.
Nevertheless, the inicial window doesn't show the black band so the
window must be adjusted increasing the height by hand.

I am using Icewm. Up to now, I have had no troubles with this window
manager as I hide the toolbar (someone had troubles, I've read.). The
quality continues to be outstanding.

In last versions compiled from CVS, I had some troubles also with
cropping, to the point of not being able to use it. (Just for your
knowledge, as all the rest of this mail)

Be happy!