[MPlayer-users] DIVX5 pre3

Samy Tahan samy at e-tahan.com
Tue May 7 10:06:01 CEST 2002

i already did with pre2, so i didn't do it again with pre3, i thought
that no need to repeat :)
anyway the pb is it can't decode the frame with ffmpeg, while i can't
use the libdecore cuz i'm under bsd.
and i uploaded the avi file to the ftp, and the answer was that it will
be added ( the support of partitioned data ).
so i just wanted to say that it seems not working with me still in pre3.
thanks